Friday, May 5, 2017

magento admin display 404 error

Hello

I transferred a website to another server. Copied all files and imported database. Frontside is working fine but admin side is not opening. It display 404 error. I re-upload database, cleared catch and sessions. But nothing happen. After i google it. Tried to many solutions. And last one query solved my problem.
Here is the solution.
Go to your phpmyadmin and run this query.

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
UPDATE `core_store` SET store_id = 0 WHERE code='admin';
UPDATE `core_store_group` SET group_id = 0 WHERE name='Default';
UPDATE `core_website` SET website_id = 0 WHERE code='admin';
UPDATE `customer_group` SET customer_group_id = 0 WHERE customer_group_code='NOT LOGGED IN';
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=1;

I saw that this is happen in shared server.

1 comment:

  1. I suggest to replace database. Download new database and replace it.

    ReplyDelete